In the media
If you would like to do a news story or a radio / TV interview to help us with this ongoing, worthwile activity, please contact us here.
- December 2017 - Altincham Today - Loose Change Buskers hit £400,000 fundraising milestone - Loose Change Buskers, the charity band started by two Altrincham musicians in 2010, has hit the £400,000 milestone in funds raised for Cancer Research UK.
The group has become a familiar......
Read more here »
STOCKPORTFOLKRADIO - Listen to the live folk music here in Stockport & South Manchester - Loose Change in their music endeavour to raise more money for Cancer Research UK performed at St Cuthbert's Church Cheadle. ..... Listen here »
- August 2017 Marketing Cheshire - The Makers Market returns to the streets of Knutsford with it's flagship event showcasing more than 170 stall holders! This is an event like no other that brings together the whole community in an eclectic mix of pure and utter Epicness ..... Read more here »
- May 2017 Altrincham Today - Loose Change Buskers, the charity band started by two Altrincham musicians in 2010, has now raised an astonishing £350,000 for Cancer Research UK. The group has become a familiar part of local events such as the Greater Manchester Marathon, as well as performing their own impromptu gigs on the streets of Altrincham, Hale and beyond ..... Read more here »
- April 2017 Bolton News - Loose Change Buskers have passed another major milestone in their seven years of fundraising for Cancer Research UK by collecting over £350,000. Founded in 2010, the group has become a familiar sight to shoppers in town centres throughout the borough since it started performing in 2010 ..... Read more here »
- November 2016 Messenger Newspaper - Altrincham's Loose Change Buskers had a lucrative weekend on behalf of Cancer Research UK. The group collected £2690 playing at Eden Square, Urmston, on Friday and Saturday (November 18 and 19), at Didsbury Rugby Club and Tesco Altrincham ..... Read more here »
- June 2016 Lancashire Telegraph - An Altincham group of buskers that has raised more than a quarter of a million pounds for charity has received the royal seal of approval. Loose Change Buskers has been awarded the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service for its support for Cancer Research UK and community work ..... Read more here »
- January 2014 Manchester Evening News - A band of musicians used their talents to raise a staggering £100,000 for a cancer charity. The Loose Change Buskers smashed the major fundraising milestone in just three years after giving up their weekends to perform in all weathers at town centres across the north west, for Cancer Research UK ..... Read more here »